Nosara 3 Person Roof Top Tent - Anti-Condensation Mat & 2 Shoe Bags Included - by Guana Equipment
The Nosara rooftop tent is the second model created by the guys at Guana Equipment. It's built with excellent materials, ideal to camp during the 4-seasons, and offering great comfort to couples or groups of 3 people camping.
The tent itself will fit comfortably 2 adults and 1 child, or pet, on a 3" thick high density foam mattress. On top of that, it includes a 1/2" anti condensation mat which will allow you to have a much better night of sleep.
The materials of the tent are excellent, it comes with a body tent canvas of 420D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating. The base of the RTT is made of diamond plate anti-scratch aluminum, and the skeleton consists of 1" thick aluminum poles.
Because Guana Equipment focuses on details, you'll be glad to hear about getting 2 boot bags for free, ideal for you to climb up or down the sliding ladder, with your shoes at arms reach.
Features Of The Nosara Roof Top Tent:
- 3 Person Capacity
- 4-Season Camping RTT
- Tent Color: Grey
- Body Tent Canvas is made of 420D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating
- Black Rainfly made of 420D Waterproof Polyester Oxford
- Diamond Plate Anti-Scratch Aluminum Base
- 1" Thick Aluminum Poles
- Alloy Brackets
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware Bolts
- Edge Protectors for the base of the tent to avoid tearing the canvas
- Heavy Duty 680g/1200D PVC Black Travel Cover
- Anti-Condensation Mat Included
- 2 Shoe Bags Included
- 1 Skylight for the tent
- 3" thick high density foam mattress with washable cover
- YKK Zippers
- All mounting hardware needed is included
- 1-year warranty.
- Tent Open: 56.3" (143cm) W x 96" (244cm) L x 49.5" (126cm) H
- Tent Closed: 56.3 " (143cm) W x 48" (121cm) L x 12" (30.5cm) H
- Mattress: 3" thick high density foam
- Ladder: Aluminum Sliding Ladder 82.5" (210cm) long
- Weight Of Tent: 125.5 lbs or 57 kg
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.