Wanaka 72" Roof Top Tent Setup - Fits 4 People - Extra Large Annex, Anti-Condensation Mat & LED Lights
**IN STOCK & SHIPPING!*
Our newest roof top tent model, it's the biggest one, ideal for the whole family!
This roof top tent has a sleeping footprint of 72" x 95", comfortably fitting 4 people at the top.
The annex room of the Wanaka 72" is one of their best features. This is an XL annex, the largest in the market, with a footprint of 100" x 100", with YKK zippers, a 600D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating, a removable floor, and 3 awning doors.
The 3 large entrance doors are all covered by see-through-mesh, and an additional canvas cover that can become an awning. There is also an annex door that opens up inside of it towards your vehicle, so you can access your car from the annex. That door also has see-through-mesh.
Basically, the three entrance doors open up to become three awnings (poles are included), increasing the coverage area for your camping setup! Shade for the whole family.
Also, given how big the annex is, not only does it comfortably fit two adults, but you may even put in a table to eat protected from the elements.
Other Wanaka roof top tent features include:
- Anti-Condensation Mat
- 2 Shoe Bags Included
- LED Lights Included
- 1 Utility Net under the bed base
- YKK Zippers for the tent and the annex
- Sky View Window
- Entrance Window
- Special skylight in the overhang of the tent, giving you light and vision for 270 degrees when inside the annex
- Black diamond plate aluminum base for less scratching and better insulation
- Silver coating inside the rainfly for better insulation as well as better shade. You will see less light inside the tent!
The toughness of this rooftop tent is out of question. Built with 1" thick aluminum poles, it'll withstand even the toughest of winds.
The canvas body of the car top tent is made of 600D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating, making it a 4-season roof top tent.
The Wanaka 72" comes with YKK zippers (the highest quality) for both the RTT and the annex. The base is made of a thick diamond plate aluminum, and to top it all up, a 3" thick high-density foam mattress.
***AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. ETA MID JUNE DELIVERY!***
Features Of The Wanaka Roof Top Tent:
- 4 Person Capacity
- 4-Season Camping RTT
- Tent Color: Tan
- Body Tent Canvas is made of 600D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating
- Annex with removable floor included
- Black Rainfly & Tan Annex made of 600D Waterproof Polyester Oxford
- Diamond Plate Anti-Scratch Aluminum Base
- 1" Thick Aluminum Poles
- Alloy Brackets
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware Bolts
- Edge Protectors for the base of the tent to avoid tearing the canvas
- Heavy Duty 1000D PVC Black Travel Cover
- Anti-Condensation Mat Included
- 2 Shoe Bags Included with the Guana Equipment Logo
- 1 LED Light Strip Included
- One utility net under the base
- 1 Skylight for the tent, 1 for the annex
- 3" thick high density foam mattress with washable cover
- YKK Zippers for tent and annex
- Annex room has 3 entrances, with doors that become 3 awnings (poles included)
- Annex room has an entrance leading to the vehicle
- All mounting hardware needed is included
- 1-Year warranty
- Tent Open: 72" (183cm) W x 122" (310cm) L x 49.5" (126cm) H
- Tent Closed: 72" (183cm) W x 48" (121cm) L x 12" (30.5cm) H
- Annex Room: 100" (254cm) W x 100" (254cm) L x 75"-82.5" (190cm-210cm) H
- Mattress: 3" thick high density foam
- Ladder: Aluminum Sliding Ladder 82.5" (210cm) long
- Weight Of Tent: 160 lbs or 72.5 kg
- Weight Of Annex: 15 lbs or 7 kg
- Total Weight: 175 lbs or 79 kg
Guana Equipment Wanaka Roof Top Tent Video:
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. Once 30 days have passed since you received your order, you're not eligible for a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, brand new. It must also be in the original packaging.
No returns are applicable if there is any ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents. You will also have to pay for the shipping of the return back to warehouse, unless the product arrives to you with a manufacturing defect.
Also, there is a 20% restocking fee if you decide that you want a return, unless of course the tent or item comes with a manufacturing defect.
The same 20% restocking fee applies for orders that are cancelled after 48 hours from placing the order, or if the item has already been shipped.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can proceed to claim your refund or an exchange (continue reading below).
To claim a return for defects:
- You must provide digital images showing conclusive proof of the defect
- You must submit proof of date of original purchase
- Returns are not applicable if there is damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, tampering, unreasonable use or normal wear and tear
- If there was an accident with the Shipping Courier, we will solve the situation
If you decide that after your purchase of one of our products you want a return, for any other reason than quality and craftsmanship, there is a 20% restocking fee.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to us until we send you a return label.
To do so, please contact us first and we shall give you instructions.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
When Customer Isn't There To Sign Off Delivery:
In case you (customer) are not there to sign off your delivery, we will give you 48 hours (in which we'll try to contact you). If in 48 hours you cannot set up a time and date for the item to be delivered and sign it off, then you (customer) will be held accountable for paying for the shipment cost back to the warehouse, as well as a 20% restocking fee.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, which depends on the evaluation made by Guana Equipment regarding any defects or damages.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping costs from Guana Equipment to the customer will not be refunded.
Guana Equipment reserves the right to first fix your product with a replacement part, before giving out a total refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. That applies for coupons too.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item but a different color or feature, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back at you to tell you how to proceed with the exchange. However, shipping costs will apply.
You (customer) will pay for the shipping back to the warehouse, as well as the new shipping from the warehouse to you.
In order to get an exchange, the product must be brand new, unused, and in the original packaging.
We have a Flat Rate Shipping Fee of $220 on all tents, except Hawaii and Alaska, where additional shipping costs will apply. Please call us for a quote.
Our Shipping times go from 3 to 10 days, depending on the location of the customer, and the season.
For customized orders, shipping times may vary and we don't have the exact shipping times.
To return your product, you should email us at email@example.com. We will get back at you in less than 24 hours with instructions on how to proceed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Also, there is a 20% restocking fee if you decide that you want a refund, unless of course the tent or item comes with a manufacturing defect.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Receiving Your Order
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Guana Equipment takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back to us for processing.
3. Note any freight loss damage on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves. Be sure to include in detail what you observe and take photos if possible.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation.
5. Contact Guana Equipment immediately at 1.844.200.3979.
If freight loss or damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Guana Equipment cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign.
Shipping Protection With Route+:
Guana Equipment is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft.
In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Have more questions about Route+, click HERE to see the FAQS.